Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mail

Here is our mail box from our house, Yes it's nice and close but that doesn't mean anything when you can't get into it right now I have a package that is being held hostage. Here is a close up in one of those bigger ones is where my package is. They (the post office) give you a key to open it, the bad thing is I spent 30 min trying to open it and nothing it just won't turn. Last time this happen I cut my finger trying to open this dumb box and still didn't get it open. I really HATE these things.I remember when they first started putting these things into communities they said it was a good thing to help build a sense of community cause everyone will be getting their the same place. That's a laugh I have lived here for almost 3 years and still don't know my neighbors.
They build these stupid things cause they became lazy. I remember when the mailman would park his truck and walk house to house to deliver the mail. I knew who my mailman was I knew his name and that he liked chocolate chip cookie which I would try to make for him once in awhile. I so want to have a mail box at my house.
Oh well hopefully tomorrow my package will be released from being a hostage let's hope it doesn't have Stockholm syndrome the post office doesn't need any sympathy.

Until Later
Holly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha! I keep wondering if we move out of the city, will I have to drive to get the mail.

~Marlene

Unknown said...

Perhaps one day you too will have mail at the door.