Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Gift

On Jan.5th late night we got the call that they had a heart. Jim looked like he was going to just faint the day had come. Haydee went in surgery on the morning of the 6th to get a wonderful gift.


Jim captured this moment of mother and daughter just before Haydee went to get her gift. No words just the look of love.
They had to keep Haydee asleep for awhile to let her body and new heart get use to each other. They started to wake her on the 13th Jim could hardly wait to look into those beautiful blue eyes and now see the life they will have together.

She is doing really well still a long road but the road just got a lot smoother. She can hardly wait to get up and start working to get her strength back. I'm excited to see how she grows in the Lord. 
It has been an emotional trip being here I'll be going home next week a lot happier than when I came here. I hope that I was a help to my son to help him not feel so alone. I will miss him more than I can say. Hopefully it won't be long until they can come and visit us now that Haydee will able to travel. 
Until Later,
Holly







4 comments:

Sara said...

Great news!

Marlene said...

So happy for all of you! Have a safe trip home, my friend!

Jindi's Cottage said...

So great that she is doing well…enjoy being home...

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

What a gift. Congratulations to all of you.