Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dreaming............

It's that time of year when I start dreaming of Fall and Winter. With them my favorite holidays. Of course they are celebrated in the closet or in secret. I guess that can be fun in some ways. But to be honest I've never been very good at secrets I always end up giving the gifts or telling what I got for others or what I made for them. I just get so excited.






It's so hard to that excitement and just put it in the closet and only live there. As I look at K I realize how much I missed out with my kids when it comes to the holidays. I have one who is almost fearful that they like the holidays, and the other is almost as cynical as their parental unit. I pray that some how I'm able to make it up to all of them. It's hard in the closet there is so much holiday spirit in here that's just dying to get out. It may be awhile before I'm able to leave the closet. I will do my best to make it up to them all.
Until Later
Holly

0 comments: