Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm a Savta

My first grand baby was born on the 3 of July. Next to having your own this is the greatest high.

As I sit and watch her (which I could do all day) looking into those dark blue eyes that are the color of the ocean at sunset. I wonder what kind of person will she be. What will her personality be like. I pray that she will always have love in her life. She has some great people in her little life as well as some real whack jobs. I guess the best we all could ever hope for is that the good will out weigh the bad. I feel like that song should be keying up "Whatever will be, will be" by Doris Day LOL
Have a blessed day
Holly Days

2 comments:

untoldexpressions said...

I agree with you; I love my granddaughter so much it hurts, but she is my daughter's baby. My treasured baby is now a mommy. I am in awe of both of them. It just gets better and better.

untoldexpressions said...

I forgot to say that your granddaughter is just adorable. You are very poetic - the color of the ocean at sunset - I love that.