Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About time!!!!!

Well can you believe it Ann finally made it into the world. Poor Valondra she has been in labor on and off for 3 weeks. Ann couldn't make up her mind. I think we found out why her cord was wrapped funny and keep getting in the way. Now that she's here it's like life can get back to normal. K is going to be a good big sister the nurse came in to check Ann and K freaked out screaming and reaching for Ann. The looks K gave the nurse were death rays. No one can touch her who isn't family.


Until Later
Holly

7 comments:

aimee said...

beautiful!
blessings,
aimee

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby. Love the hair...only one of mine came out hairy just like a little monkey. Best wishes to all!

~Marlene

Yarni Gras! said...

what a cutie!

Tammie Lee said...

ah, so adorable. So glad she finally made it. Ann, I wish you a life that feels wonderful to you.

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful and adorable :)

Lallee said...

What a beautiful little blessing!!!

Thank you for your kind comments on our loss of Baggins recently. I loved the video you shared. I had seen it a long time ago and forgotten about it. It was so perfect for me! Your thoughts helped my healing heart.

gpc said...

What a pretty baby! Well worth the wait, I'd say. :)