Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Give Thanks

Wow can you believe Thanksgiving is just a week away. I'm thinking about all things I grateful for, at times it seems like a cop out because they are things most people say. Family, friends, home, job, faith in God. All of these things I too am grateful for. You might be surprise to find out I do know of some who claim to be thankful but aren't they live in a world that is filled with so much anger and bitterness that they don't see what wonderful gifts they have. It just brakes my heart to see these people live in a world that is filled with so much darkness. I'm grateful that my faith in God helps to keep the darkness at bay. But it can be overwhelming since I know these people. I try so hard not to get caught up in their unhappiness but it can be hard. So this holiday I'm keeping a very narrow focus my family (kids, hubby) and most important God he is what keep me going. I know that even if I don't know everything about why the darkness is here He dose. For He knows the plans He has for me a future, hope. I'm thankful for that hope that He gives me.
Until later
Holly Days






glitter-graphics.com

0 comments: